CBSE Announces CTET February 2016 Results
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the results of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on the official website which was conducted on February 21, 2016 in India and abroad.
The candidates can get the results from the official website, the link for which is ctet.nic.in.
How to get the results?
- Go to the official website
- Candidates can click on to, ‘Result of CTET -FEB 2016‘
- Enter the roll number
After submitting the same, the results will appear on the screen. The candidates must take a printout for future reference.
- CTET is held for candidates who wish to be appointed as teachers for classes 1 to 8.
- The scores obtained in CTET can be used to apply in central government schools (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), Central Tibetan Schools, etc.).
- Candidates can also use their scores to apply in schools under the administrative control of Union territories of Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu and Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and NCT of Delhi. CTET scores may also be applicable to the unaided private schools.
- Schools owned and managed by the state government/local bodies and aided schools can also consider the CTET scores if a state government decides not to conduct the state teachers eligibility test (TET).
For further details, visit the official website of CTET.
Official website: http://ctet.nic.in/CMS/Public/Home.aspx