Education Institute Information.com owns and retains all proprietary rights, including without limitation, all intellectual property rights in the Education Institute Information.com Site and the Education Institute Information.com Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Education Institute Information.com. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given express permission by Education Institute Information.com, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
Education Institute Information.com does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, blogs, forums, buzz, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you provide to the Education Institute Information.com Services. After giving your Content to the Education Institute Information.com Services, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site.
Education Institute Information.com will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and the Site. It includes (but is not limited to) Content that:
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry , hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Promotes information that the person posting it is aware that it is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page) ;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Includes a photograph/or part of a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent;
- Displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 years in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users / Members; and
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without the prior written consent Education Institute Information.com such as contests and advertising.
This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Education Institute Information.com service, contains the entire agreement between you and Education Institute Information.com regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
You are under an obligation to report any misuse or abuse of the Site. If you notice any abuse or misuse of the Site or anything which is in violation of this Agreement, you shall forthwith report such violation to Education Institute Information.com by writing to email@example.com. On receipt of such complaint, Education Institute Information.com may investigate such complaint and if necessary may terminate the membership of the Member responsible for such violation abuse or misuse. Any false complaint made by a Member shall make such Member liable for termination of his / her membership .Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding this Agreement.