IIT Roorkee is the conducting authority of GATE 2017, which is taken by candidates seeking admission in post-graduate programmes in Engineering (like M.E., M. Tech, direct Ph.D.) offered at IITs. The GATE score is also used by some PSUs for their recruitment. The validity of GATE 2017 scores shall be valid for three years.
- The Organizing Institute for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2017 (GATE 2017) is Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
Candidates who wish to appear in the GATE exam 2017 must fulfill the GATE eligibility conditions as specified in the image below:
- GATE 2017 Online Examination: February 4 – 5, 2017 & February 11 – 12, 2017
- Application Submission starting date: September 1, 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application: October 4, 2016
- Availability of Admit Card for printing: January 5, 2017
- Announcement of Results: March 27, 2017
For more details about GATE 2017 visit at: http://gate.iitr.ernet.in/