UDAAN by CBSE: Mentoring of Girl students for Admission in Premier Engineering Colleges
Online Application by Girl Students (Class XI) under Udaan (2016-17)
- Free of cost support to Girl students of Classes XI and XII to prepare for engineering entrance examination
- Availability of tutorials, videos and study material
- Organization of Virtual contact classes at 60 designated city centres
- Pre loaded Tablet to faciltate learning beyond class room
- Orientation Session on using technology to all selected students
- Assessments designed to provide useful feedback on learning
- Remedial steps to correct learning
- Peer learning and mentoring opportunities for meritorious students
- Motivation sessions with students/parents
- Student helpline services to clarify doubts, monitor student learning and support technology
- Constant monitoring and tracking of student progress with feedback
- The program is open to Indian citizens residing in India only. .
- All girl students studying in classes XI only from KVs/ NVs/ Government Schools of any recognised Board/ CBSE affiliated private schools in India are eligible to apply based on criteria given above.
- The selection of the students will be based on merit and will be considered against the city chosen by the candidate for the weekly virtual contact classes.
- Girl students enrolled in Class XI in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) stream.
- Minimum 70% marks in Class X overall and 80% marks in Science and Mathematics;for Boards which follow CGPA, a minimum CGPA of 8 and a GPA of 9 in Science and Mathematics.
- Reservation as per JEE (Advanced);OBC (NCL) – 27 % , SC – 15 % , ST – 7.5 % ,PWD – 3 % of seats in every category
- The annual family income should be less than 6 lakhs per annum
To apply online visit:
Date for applying online: 4th July 2016 to 13th July 2016